Yellow sapphire gemstone (Pukhraj Stone) is a naturally occurring gemstone that belongs to the corundum family. As it is clear from the name that yellow sapphire is a sapphire gemstone. And, sapphires are known for their excellent color and physical properties.
The enduring and alluring Sapphire forms in more colors than just the legendary blue. Each color exhibits its own unique metaphysical properties and vibrational patterns, yet all are Stones of Wisdom. They honor the higher mind, bringing intuition, clarity, and self-mastery. Worn throughout the ages for protection, good fortune, and spiritual insight, Sapphires are not only symbols of power and strength, but also of kindness and wise judgment.
Sapphire is exceptional for calming and focusing the mind, allowing the release of mental tension and unwanted thoughts. It encourages opening the mind to beauty and intuition, bringing lightness and joy as it restores balance within the body. Yellow Sapphire Gemstone is an attractive stone of light yellow color. The stone is genuinely mesmerizing due to its unique color characteristics and various cuts so that it generally draws the attention of each pair of eyes around it instinctively.
- Wearing a yellow sapphire helps in better clarity, focus, and therefore better decision-making ability. Planet Jupiter signifies marriage and marital bliss in a female individual’s birth chart. Wearing yellow sapphire can help in overcoming delays in marriage and finding a suitable match.
- Wearing a natural yellow sapphire can bring great progress in academics and is a very good gem for those involved in higher academic pursuits as well as teaching.
- Planet Jupiter rules over the realm of law and justice, therefore those engaged in the legal profession stand to benefit from yellow sapphire.
- Natural yellow sapphire is a ‘feel-good’ gemstone too. It can help a great deal in combating a pessimistic outlook. Wearing a Jyotish quality yellow sapphire can keep an individual upbeat and hopeful.
- Natural Yellow sapphire gemstone can help a lot as a healing stone in case of stomach ailments, weak digestive system, and jaundice.
- The yellow sapphire stone derives quick wealth for its wearer.
- This stone brings luck and fortune in the life of its wearer. And, open sea of opportunity for their wearer.
- Individuals who are in the government field or working in the field of accounting, writing, and acting can wear this stone since yellow sapphire stone helps them to achieve great heights in their respective careers.
How to test in original gemstone
- The impelling color of the delicate stone yellow sapphire draws the attention of each pair of eyes toward it. The fine gleam and the appreciating color of yellow sapphire (also known as Pukhraj stone) are solely responsible for making this stone being the most populous gemstone in the gem family.
- Yellow sapphire or Pukhraj stone is a naturally occurring gemstone that is classified under the category of precious gemstones. It is of the family of Corundum, which gives it the yellow color. It has been known to mankind since the time when there were kings and queens. This gemstone is rare to find, has numerous astrological benefits and a luster that is incomparable to any other stone.