13 mukhi (त्रयोदश मुखी)Rudraksha
This is a provider of all wishes and accomplishments. Provides children pleasure to childless persons and gives success in all works. All the carnal pleasures are achieved. 13 face rudraksha is considered the form of Kamdev. This provides all accomplishments. By wearing it, blessings of Kamdev& Rati are achieved. By wearing it the quality of mesmerism and attraction is achieved.
By using it person gets knowledge of many accomplishments. Wealth, relish-ness of all tastes of life, accomplishment and pleasures are achieved. In this rudraksha, Kamdev and Rati are residing, for this reason by wearing this rudraksha all happiness and pleasures of married life are achieved.
· By wearing 13 face rudraksha, a person gets princely fame and respect.
· 13 face rudraksha is a provider of wishes and accomplishments and rescue from sins.
· Triyodash Mukhi rudraksha is considered the form of Lord Vishveshwar.
· This fulfils wealth and accomplishment.
· Fame, respect and reputation provider this rudraksha increases physical-beauty and make the personality attractive.
· To both men and women, it provides beauty-quality.
· Very useful in achieving wealth, this rudraksha fulfils the person with wealth and property.
· 13 face rudraksha provides money and wealth to those businessmen doing business in the field of medicine-science, chemicals and metal works.
Mantra:- Om hrim nama namah. Om indraye namah
How to identify:-
· To identify Rudraksha, boil the rudraksha in water for some hours, if rudraksha does not give away its colour or there is no effect on it, then it is real.
· By cutting Rudraksha, if there are same numbers of circles inside also as there are on its outside, then it is a real rudraksha. This test is considered correct but it has a negative aspect as well that then Rudraksha is destroyed.
· For identifying Rudraksha, scrape it with any sharp instrument, if some filament comes out then consider it as real rudraksha.
· The outer level of two real rudraksha is not stony but fake rudraksha is like stony.
· Another solution is that keep the Rudraksha in water if is sinks then it will be real if it does not sink then it is fake, but this test is not considered useful because the capability of rudraksha to sink or not to sink depends on its density and it's being raw or being riped and rudraksha made up of any metal or heavy material will also sink in water.
· By keeping the bead of rudraksha in between two coins of copper, it shakes
· Because rudraksha has magnetic the force that is why it shakes.
· It is said that keep the rudraksha in the nails of both the thumbs and if it revolves then it is real otherwise fake, but this method is also not correct.
· By seeing 13 face rudraksha carefully, there is an impression of the sign of prong (Trishul) or eye. Keeping the beads of rudraksha in sunlight for a long time and there is no crack on rudraksha or it does not break then it should be considered as real.
· Before buying rudraksha some basic things must be kept in mind that Rudraksha should not be affected by worms, it should not be broken, should not be fully round and should not be a rip-off or split while making a hole in it then that rudraksha must not be worn.