11 Mukhi (एकादश मुखी)Rudraksha
11 Mukhi Rudraksha is considered like Rudra. This is called an image of one face rudraksha. This 11 Mukhi Rudraksha is a provider of wealth. By wearing this accomplishment in all works is achieved. 11 Mukhi Rudraksha is considered as containing spiritual effect. This is also called an image of eleven rudras and the eleventh incarnation of Lord Shiva, i.e. Hanuman.
11 Mukhi Rudraksha is a provider of equal glory of donation of one thousand cows. Lord Indra is the owner of this Rudraksha, hence by wearing it, happiness, wealth, and fame are achieved. By this, senses and mind remain controlled. This is helpful in Yog-Sadhna, Yam-Niyam, AasanShatkarm, and other Yogic activities.
· If 11 Mukhi Rudraksha is holding on Ekadashi, in neck or head, then Lord Vishnu is pleased and provide glory of AshwamedhYagya.
· If Acarpouse women wear it with having faith in it, will get the good luck of having children.
· Victims of brain-disorders and those who do brain related works will get strength.
Mantra:- Om Hrim Hrum Namah. Om Sarvebhya Rudrebhya Namah
How to identify:-
· To identify Rudraksha, boil the rudraksha in water for some hours, if rudraksha does not give away its color or there is no effect on it, then it is real.
· By cutting Rudraksha, if there are the same numbers of circles inside also as there are on its outside, then it is a real rudraksha. This test is considered correct but is has a negative aspect as well that then Rudraksha is destroyed.
· For identifying Rudraksha, scrape it with any sharp instrument, if some filament comes out then consider it as real rudraksha.
· The outer level of two real rudraksha is not stony but fake rudraksha is like stony.
· Another solution is that keep the Rudraksha in water if it sinks then it will be real, if it does not sink then it is fake, but this test is not considered useful because the capability of rudraksha to sink or not to sink depends on its density and it's being raw or being riped and rudraksha made up of any metal or heavy material will also sink in water.
· By keeping the bead of rudraksha in between two coins of copper, it shakes
· Because rudraksha has a magnetic force that is why it shakes.
· It is said that keep the rudraksha in the nails of both the thumbs and if it revolves then it is real otherwise fake, but this method is also not correct.
· By seeing Eleven Face Rudraksha carefully, there is an impression of the sign of prong (Trishul) or eye. Keeping the beads of rudraksha in sunlight for a long time and there is no crack on rudraksha or it does not break then it should be considered as real.
· Before buying rudraksha some basic things must be kept in mind that Rudraksha should not be affected by worms, it should not be broken, should not be fully round, and should not be a rip-off or split while making holes in it then that rudraksha must not be worn.