Vastu for Malls
Vastu principles for Multiplex & Malls/Commercial Complex ensure a great deal of profit and Vastu for Mall prosperity to the business of entertainment. In the modern world now everything is available under one roof like a Theatre, Restaurant, Food Court, Shopping & Game Zone and that is called a mall or complex. Here are some basic tips for constructing a Multiplex & Malls/Commercial Complex as per Vastu. In complexes, the builder tries to use each and every inch of space available and thus sometimes causes blunders. The complexes, which are made according to Vastu, are very famous and successful if compared to other ones.
Malls also have to comply with Vastu rules in order that the owners of the mall make profits. There are several malls that do not do well and see very little footfall.
- The plot should be square with clear corners.
- The ground should slope towards the Northeast.
- The shops inside the mall should be square or rectangular.
- The mall should be built in a manner such that maximum space should be left clear and uncluttered in the Northeast.
- The South West should be the tallest and heaviest part of the building.
- The southeast block of the building should have restaurants and the seating should be in the northwest zone within this micro area.
- The air conditioning plants, generators, and other electric installations should also be in the South East.
- The screen of the theaters should be in the North or East.
- The toilet blocks should be in the northwest part of the building.
- Landscaping and fountains should be in the North East of the building. They help to absorb negativity.
- Malls that have a glass dome at the center of the mall with a clear view of the sky, do very well. This is because the Bramhasthan is being left open and natural sunlight comes into a large building creating positive energy.
- Escalators provide interconnectivity throughout the mall and create positivity. They can be placed in the South.
- Good lighting is vital. A well-lit interior always brings positivity.
- The administration of the mall can be placed in the southwest zone. However, only the owner of the mall should have his seat in the true South West in order to maintain dominance and control