Ek Mukhi (एक मुखी)Rudraksha
This Rudraksha is a form of Lord Shankar. By holding this Rudraksha both luxuries and salvation will be achieved. Lord Shiva is a welfare God, hence from the first tear that fell down from his eye, one face (एक मुखी) rudraksha got generated and therefore one mouth rudraksha is considered as the most important and welfare well-being rudraksha. One is round and another is in cashew shape but the one which is a round bead of Nepal is considered as the real one mouth and welfare rudraksha.
· By wearing this rudraksha in the neck, a person becomes ambitious and he gets success in all his works. By keeping it at head while taking bath, you will get the virtue of Ganga Bath.
· Persons who are filthy and unholy or who do wrong and unsocial work, they get liberated from all their wrongdoings with the touch of this rudraksha.
· Only by holding one face rudraksha, a person is liberated from his serious sins, his mind gets peace, gets control of all his senses and moves towards achieving theology.
· By holding/wearing this, one could be escaped from the conspiracies of enemies and this Rudraksha is also helpful in achieving devotion, salvation, contrivance, and wealth.
· One face rudraksha is very fortunate for Jataks having zodiac sign like Leo.
· Where there is the worship of rudraksha, goddess Lakshmi will not go from that place.
Mantra: Om hrimnamah. Om namahshivay.
How to identify?
· To identifyRudraksh, boil the rudraksha in water for some hours, if rudraksha does not give away its color or there is no effect on it, then it is real.
· By cutting Rudraksha, if there are the same numbers of circles inside also as there are on its outside, then it is a real rudraksha. This test is considered correct but is has a negative aspect as well that then Rudraksha is destroyed.
· For identifying Rudraksha, scrape it with any sharp instrument, if some filament comes out then consider it as real rudraksha.
· The outer level of two real rudraksha is not stony but fake rudraksha is like stony.
· Another solution is that keep the Rudraksha in water if it sinks then it will be real, if it does not sink then it is fake, but this test is not considered useful because the capability of rudraksha to sink or not to sink depends on its density and it's being raw or being riped and rudraksha made up of any metal or heavy material will also sink in water.
· By keeping the bead of rudraksha in between two coins of copper, it shakes
· Because rudraksha has a magnetic force that is why it shakes.
· It is said that keep the rudraksha in the nails of both the thumbs and if it revolves then it is real otherwise fake, but this method is also not correct.
· By seeing one face rudraksha carefully, there is an impression of the sign of prong (Trishul) or eye. Keeping the beads of rudraksha in sunlight for a long time and there is no crack on rudraksha or it does not break then it should be considered as real.
Before buying rudraksha some
basic things must be kept in mind that Rudraksha is not affected by worms, it is
not broken, should not be fully round, and is not rip off or split while making
hole in it then that rudraksha must not be worn.