Nine Face (नवमुखी रुद्राक्ष)Rudraksh
This Rudraksha is accomplished with nine powers, its lord is Goddess Durga. The wearer of this gets fruits of four Dhams and all Tiraths. This is known to be a form of Dharmraj. By wearing this, valor, bravery, and diligence are increased. This is worn for safety from sudden incidents and for the serenity of disadvantages of inauspicious Ketu. By wearing these blessings and closeness with power is achieved. By using it tolerance and strength are increased.
· By wearing Nine Face Rudraksha, Tantric Sidhiyan is achieved and knowledge of the tantra field is enhanced.
· By wearing Nine Face Rudraksha on a left-hand person gets Bhairav-Sidhi and he remains always sacred from the body & mind.
· In Navratri, chanting the mantra of Narvan Mantra on nine mouth rudraksha garland, the mantra gets accomplished and blessings of Mother Bhagwati is achieved.
· By using it, the business and trade grows, and enemies are destroyed.
· By wearing it, the fear of untimely death vanishes.
· The governing planet of Nine Face Rudraksha is Ketu and hence it frees from the bad effects of Ketu.
· By using it, the person feels the energy and increases activeness and self-confidence.
Mantra:- Om MahabhairvayeNamah, Om HrimHrumNamah.
How to identify: -
· To identify Rudraksha, boil the rudraksha in water for some hours, if rudraksha does not give away its color or there is no effect on it, then it is real.
· By cutting Rudraksha, if there are the same numbers of circles inside also as there are on its outside, then it is a real rudraksha. This test is considered correct but it has a negative aspect as well that then Rudraksha is destroyed.
· For identifying Rudraksha, scrape it with any sharp instrument, if some filament comes out then consider it as real rudraksha.
· The outer level of two real rudraksha is not stony but fake rudraksha is like stony.
· Another solution is that keep the Rudraksha in water if it sinks then it will be real if it does not sink then it is fake, but this test is not considered useful because the capability of rudraksha to sink or not to sink depends on its density and it's being raw or being riped and rudraksha made up of any metal or heavy material will also sink in water.
· By keeping the bead of rudraksha in between two coins of copper, it shakes
· Because rudraksha has a magnetic force that is why it shakes.
· It is said that keep the rudraksha in the nails of both the thumbs and if it revolves then it is real otherwise fake, but this method is also not correct.
· By seeing Nine Face Rudraksha carefully, there is an impression of the sign of prong (Trishul) or eye. Keeping the beads of rudraksha in sunlight for a long time and there is no crack on rudraksha or it does not break then it should be considered as real.
· Before buying rudraksha some basic things must be kept in mind that Rudraksha should not be affected by worms, it should not be broken, should not be fully round, and should not be a rip-off or split while making holes in it then that rudraksha must not be worn.