7 mukhi (सतमुखी)Rudraksha
Its Lord is Saptrishi, Lakshmi is achieved by it and money-wealth, fame is achieved. If you have ever stolen gold, done cow-slaughter, and have done various types of many sins, it makes them sacred. This rudraksha is the destroyer of sins and provides land. Seven Face Rudraksha is a form of Goddess Lakshmi and it is operated by Saturn. For persons, who are suffering from economic, physical, and mental difficulties, this is the best solution. Persons who are suffering from any type of toxicity will be free from it if they wear this rudraksha. By wearing this, work, business, etc. gets increased. As per astrology, persons who are under the effect of destroyer the planet can wear it, it works like a safety guard and the person is free from the fear of untimely death.
· This Rudraksha is very helpful in receiving money and progress in the business.
· By wearing Seven Faced Rudraksha pleasure in married life is increased and virility gets strengthen.
· By wearing Seven Faced Rudraksha mutual understanding and cooperation and love in husband-wife are increased.
· By wearing it person is free from the feeling of greed and pride.
· Since it is operated by Saturn, for being free from the effects of Saturn, a person can wear it.
· It provides a person with spiritual pleasure.
· Destroys the enemies, brings fame, respect and progress in life.
Mantra:- Om HrumNaham. Om Ananteynamah
How to identify:-
· To identify Rudraksha, boil the rudraksha in water for some hours, if rudraksha does not give away its color or there is no effect on it, then it is real.
· By cutting Rudraksha, if there are the same numbers of circles inside also as there are on its outside, then it is a real rudraksha. This test is considered correct but is has a negative aspect as well that then Rudraksha is destroyed.
· For identifying Rudraksha, scrape it with any sharp instrument, if some filament comes out then consider it as real rudraksha.
· The outer level of two real rudraksha is not stony but fake rudraksha is like stony.
· Another solution is that keep the Rudraksha in water if it sinks then it will be real if it does not sink then it is fake, but this test is not considered useful because the capability of rudraksha to sink or not to sink depends on its density and it's being raw or being riped and rudraksha made up of any metal or heavy material will also sink in water.
· By keeping the bead of rudraksha in between two coins of copper, it shakes
· Because rudraksha has a magnetic force that is why it shakes.
· It is said that keep the rudraksha in the nails of both the thumbs and if it revolves then it is real otherwise fake, but this method is also not correct.
· By seeing seven faces of rudraksha carefully, there is an impression of the sign of prong (Trishul) or eye. Keeping the beads of rudraksha in sunlight for a long time and there is no crack on rudraksha or it does not break then it should be considered as real.
· Before buying rudraksha some basic things must be kept in mind that Rudraksha should not be affected by worms, it should not be broken, should not be fully round, and should not be a rip-off or split while making holes in it then that rudraksha must not be worn.