12 Mukhi (द्वादश-मुखी)Rudraksha
All the 12 Lord Aaditya (Sun) get pleased on wearing 12 face rudraksha in ears. The person will not have any fear of those persons holding arms, animals with horns and tiger,s, etc., and nor the fear of being old and sick. This is known as Aditya rudraksha. By wearing it safety is achieved against all the obstacles and the diseases caused due to Sun. Being like Sun makes a person strong powerful and stunning. By wearing it rescue from great sins like cow-slaughter and human murder is achieved. By wearing 12 faces rudraksha's achievement of vigor and magnificence of Lord Sun is achieved and the auspicious glory of Sun is achieved.
· 12 face rudraksha destroys poverty and provides pleasure and wealth.
· By using it, the holiness glory of AshwamedhYagya is achieved.
· Safety from all types of dreadful wild animals.
· 12 face rudraksha removes all obstacles.
· All types of obstacles are destroyed by wearing 12 face rudraksha and rescue from mental and physical pains.
Mantra:- Om kromksho re manah. Om dwadshadiyebhyonamah
How to identify:-
· To identify Rudraksha, boil the rudraksha in water for some hours, if rudraksha does not give away its color or there is no effect on it, then it is real.
· By cutting Rudraksha, if there are the same numbers of circles inside also as there are on its outside, then it is a real rudraksha. This test is considered correct but it has a negative aspect as well that then Rudraksha is destroyed.
· For identifying Rudraksha, scrape it with any sharp instrument, if some filament comes out then consider it as real rudraksh.
· The outer level of two real rudraksha is not stony but fake rudraksha is like stony.
· Another solution is that keep the Rudraksha in water if it sinks then it will be real if it does not sink then it is fake, but this test is not considered useful because the capability of rudraksh to sink or not to sink depends on its density and it's being raw or being riped and rudraksha made up of any metal or heavy material will also sink in water.
· By keeping the bead of rudraksha in between two coins of copper, it shakes
· Because rudraksh has a magnetic force that is why it shakes.
· It is said that keep the rudraksha in the nails of both the thumbs and if it revolves then it is real otherwise fake, but this method is also not correct.
· By seeing 12 face rudraksh carefully, there is an impression of sign of prong (Trishul) or eye. Keeping the beads of rudraksh in sun light for a long time and there is no crack on rudraksh or it does not break then it should be considered as real.
· Before buying rudraksha some basic things must be kept in mind that Rudraksh should not be affected by worms, it should not be broken, should not be fully round and should not be a rip-off or split while making holes in it then that rudraksha must not be worn.