Three Face (त्रिमुखी)Rudraksha
Three Face Rudraksha is an obvious form of Lord Vulcan. It frees a person from sins of female assassination etc. By wearing it, knowledge of disciplines is achieved. It is essential for mentally retarded children to wear it.
In astrology, this rudraksha is governed by the Mars planet. Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh are worshiped as three powers and three face rudraksha represent these three powers. By wearing this rudraksha person gets free from the inferiority complex, by wearing this person’s self-confidence increases. He gets free from all diseases and wins over competitors.
· Keep some beads of the three face rudraksha in water into a copper pot. By drinking this rudraksha water after an interval of every 24 hours empty stomach in the morning, will help in the healing of various skin diseases.
· By chanting on three mouth rudraksha, a person gets fame and his wishes are fulfilled.
· Persons who are filthy and unholy or who do bad and unsocial work, they get liberated from all their sins.
· By wearing this rudraksha purity is maintained, the person remains healthy and active.
· By wearing this, the self-confidence and energy power increases.
Mantra: Om clin namah. Om agneynamah
How to identify: -
· To identifyRudraksh, boil the rudraksha in water for some hours, if rudraksha does not give away its color or there is no effect on it, then it is real.
· By cutting Rudraksha, if there are the same numbers of circles inside also as there are on its outside, then it is a real rudraksha. This test is considered correct but it has a negative aspect as well that then Rudraksha is destroyed.
· For identifying Rudraksha, scrape it with any sharp instrument, if some filament comes out then consider it as real rudraksha.
· The outer level of two real rudraksha is not stony but fake rudraksha is like stony.
· Another solution is that keep the Rudraksha in water if it sinks then it will be real if it does not sink then it is fake, but this test is not considered useful because the capability of rudraksha to sink or not to sink depends on its density and it's being raw or being riped and rudraksha made up of any metal or heavy material will also sink in water.
· By keeping the bead of rudraksha in between two coins of copper, it shakes
· Because rudraksha has a magnetic force that is why it shakes.
· It is said that keep the rudraksha in the nails of both the thumbs and if it revolves then it is real otherwise fake, but this method is also not correct.
· By seeing Three Face rudraksha carefully, there is an impression of the sign of prong (Trishul) or eye. Keeping the beads of rudraksha in sunlight for a long time and there is no crack on rudraksha or it does not break then it should be considered as real.
· Before buying rudraksha some basic things must be kept in mind that Rudrakshshould not be affected by worms, it should not be broken, should not be fully round, and should not be a rip-off or split while making holes in it then that rudraksha must not be worn.