Ten Face (दशमुखी) Rudraksha
This is form of Lord Vishnu, its lord is God Vishnu. All the planets get composed by it. Due to obstacle, if luck is not favourable, then it must be worn. This provides fearlessness to the wearer from the fears of demon, vampire, bhahm-monster. By using these ten mount rudraksha, a person gets respect and fame. By wearing this all the fears of a person get vanish and he gets pleasure and wealth. In this Rudraksha powers of Ten incarnations (Avatars) of Lord Vishnu is embodied.
· Wealth, prestige provider this ten mouth rudraksha fulfils all wishes of a person.
· It removes all obstacles and destroys all adversities.
· Ten Face Rudraksha gets free from bad effects of Tantra & Mantras. By wearing this, wearer gets divine powers.
· Person remains free from Ghost, Phantom etc. obstacles.
· By wearing this rudraksha, peace at the home is achieved.
· Success is achieved in State/Govt. works and prestige is achieved in political field.
· By wearing this Ten Face Rudraksha the evil/sin done by ten senses gets destroyed and holiness arises.
· Ten Face Rudraksh is considered beneficial for social-worker, advocates, leaders, artists, poets, writers, farmers etc.
Mantra:- Om NamoNarayanay. Om HrimHrumNamah.
How to identify:-
· To identifyRudraksh, boil the rudraksha in water for some hours, if rudraksh does not give away its colour or there is no effect on it, then it is real.
· By cutting Rudraksh, if there are same numbers of circles inside also as there are on its outside, then it is a real rudraksha. This test is considered correct but is has a negative aspect as well that then Rudraksh is destroyed.
· For identifying Rudraksha, scrape it with any sharp instrument, if some filament comes out then consider it as real rudraksha.
· The outer level of two real rudraksha is not stony but fake rudraksha is like stony.
· Another solution is that keep the Rudraksh in water if it sinks then it will be real if it does not sink then it is fake, but this test is not considered useful because the capability of rudraksha to sink or not to sink depends on its density and it's being raw or being riped and rudraksha made up of any metal or heavy material will also sink in water.
· By keeping the bead of rudraksha in between two coins of copper, it shakes
· Because rudraksh has magnetic force that is why it shakes.
· It is said that keep the rudraksh in the nails of both the thumbs and if it revolves then it is real otherwise fake, but this method is also not correct.
· By seeing ten face rudraksh carefully, there is an impression of the sign of prong (Trishul) or eye. Keeping the beads of rudraksha in sunlight for a long time and there is no crack on rudraksha or it does not break then it should be considered as real.
· Before buying rudraksha some basic things must be kept in mind that Rudraksh should not be affected by worms, it should not be broken, should not be fully round and should not be rip off or split while making a hole in it then those rudrakshs must not be worn.