Two Face (द्विमुखी)Rudraksh
Two face rudraksh is considered a form of Lord Shiva and Parvati, means “Ardhnarishwar Form”. By using it all wishes of human being is fulfilled, gets success in his works and business. It gives salvation and wealth. This Shiva’s Rudraksh fulfills every wish. While wearing it, a mantra “Om NamahShivay” should be chanted. Two face Rudraksh represents Lord Moon. It is helpful for peace of moon and getting free from pain and diseases related to moon. By wearing two mouth rudraksh all wishes are fulfilled and pleasure and peace is there in married life. One who holds this, will achieve wealth and gets free from sins like cow-slaughter.
· By wearing this rudraksh, one gets peace of mind. The main reason of this is that it pulls heat from the body in itself and throws it out.
· For getting rid of Masurika (Refractory) disease, drink three days’ stale water, rudraksh and black pepper in proportionate for one month to three months, Masurika disease gets depleted.
· Ardhnarishwar is happy if two face rudraksh is worn.
· Two face rudraksh is beneficial to make the married life pleasant and happy.
· Two face Rudraksh makes a person free from fights and loans, house fight and gives respect in society.
· This Rudraksh fulfills wishes and gives good & proper results.
· This rudraksh gives freedom from physical disease like obese, heart diseases etc.
· For Jataks having zodiac sign Cancer, two face rudraksh is beneficial.
Mantra: Om NamahShaktibhyaNamah
How to identify:-
· To identifyRudraksh, boil the rudraksh in water for some hours, if rudraksh does not give away its colour or there is no effect on it, then it is real.
· By cutting Rudraksh, if there are same numbers of circles inside also as there are on its outside, then it is a real rudraksh. This test is considered correct but is has a negative aspect as well that then Rudraksh is destroyed.
· For identifying Rudraksh, scrape it with any sharp instrument, if some filament come out then consider it as real rudraksh.
· The outer level of two real rudraksh are not stony but fake rudraksh is like stony.
· Another solution is that keep the Rudraksh in water if is sinks then it will be real, if it does not sink then it is fake, but this test is not considered useful because the capability of rudraksh to sink or not to sink depends on its density and its being raw or being riped and rudraksh made up of any metal or heavy material will also sink in water.
· By keeping the bead of rudraksh in between two coins of copper, it shakes
· Because rudraksh has magnetic force that is why it shakes.
· It is said that keep the rudraksh in the nails of both the thumbs and if it revolves then it is real otherwise fake, but this method is also notcorrect.
· By seeing one face rudraksh carefully, there is an impression of sign of prong (Trishul) or eye. Keeping the beads of rudraksh in sun light for a long time and there is no crack on rudraksh or it does not break then it should be considered as real.
· Before buying rudraksh some basic things must be kept in mind that Rudraksh is not affected by worms, it is not broken, should not be fully round and is not rip off or split while making hole in it then those rudrakshs must not be worn.