Three Face (त्रिमुखी)Rudraksh
Three Face Rudraksh is obvious form of Lord Vulcan. It frees a person from sins of female assassination etc. By wearing it, knowledge of disciplines is achieved. It is essential for mentally retarded children to wear it.
In astrology, this rudraksh is governed by Mars planet. Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh are worshiped as three powers and three face rudraksh represent these three powers. By wearing this rudraksh a person gets free from inferiority complex, by wearing this person’s self confidence increases. He gets free from all diseases and wins over competitors.
· Keep some beads of the three face rudraksh in water into a copper pot. By drinking this rudraksh water after an interval of every 24 hours empty stomach in the morning, will help in healing of various skin diseases.
· By chanting on three mouth rudraksh, a person gets fame and his wishes are fulfilled.
· Persons who are filthy and unholy or who do bad and unsocial work, they get liberated from all their sins.
· By wearing this rudraksh purity is maintained, person remains healthy and active.
· By wearing this, the self-confidence and energy power increases.
Mantra: Om clin namah. Om agneynamah
How to identify: -
· To identifyRudraksh, boil the rudraksh in water for some hours, if rudraksh does not give away its colour or there is no effect on it, then it is real.
· By cutting Rudraksh, if there are same numbers of circles inside also as there are on its outside, then it is a real rudraksh. This test is considered correct but is has a negative aspect as well that then Rudraksh is destroyed.
· For identifying Rudraksh, scrape it with any sharp instrument, if some filament come out then consider it as real rudraksh.
· The outer level of two real rudraksh are not stony but fake rudraksh is like stony.
· Another solution is that keep the Rudraksh in water if is sinks then it will be real, if it does not sink then it is fake, but this test is not considered useful because the capability of rudraksh to sink or not to sink depends on its density and its being raw or being riped and rudraksh made up of any metal or heavy material will also sink in water.
· By keeping the bead of rudraksh in between two coins of copper, it shakes
· Because rudraksh has magnetic force that is why it shakes.
· It is said that keep the rudraksh in the nails of both the thumbs and if it revolves then it is real otherwise fake, but this method is also notcorrect.
· By seeing Three Face rudraksh carefully, there is an impression of sign of prong (Trishul) or eye. Keeping the beads of rudraksh in sun light for a long time and there is no crack on rudraksh or it does not break then it should be considered as real.
· Before buying rudraksh some basic things must be kept in mind that Rudrakshshould not be affected by worms, it should not be broken, should not be fully round and should not be rip off or split while making hole in it then those rudrakshs must not be worn.