Ten Face (दशमुखी)Rudraksh
This is form of Lord Vishnu, its lord is God Vishnu. All the planets gets composed by it. Due to obstacle, if luck is not favourable, then it must be worn. This provides fearlessness to the wearer from the fears of demon, vampire, bhahm-monster. By using this ten mount rudraksh, person gets respect and fame. By wearing this all the fears of person get vanish and he gets pleasure and wealth. In this Rudraksh powers of Ten incarnations (Avtars) of Lord Vishnu is embodied.
· Wealth, prestige provider this ten mouth rudraksh fulfils all wishes of person.
· It removes all obstacles and destroys all adversities.
· Ten Face Rudraksh gets free from bad effects of Tantra & Mantras. By wearing this, wearer gets divine powers.
· Person remains free from Ghost, Phantom etc. obstacles.
· By wearing this rudraksh, peace in home is achieved.
· Success is achieved in State/Govt. works and prestige is achieved in political field.
· By wearing this Ten Face Rudraksh the evil/sin done by ten senses gets destroyed and holiness arises.
· Ten Face Rudraksh is considered beneficial for social-worker, advocates, leaders, artists, poets, writers, farmers etc.
Mantra:- Om NamoNarayanay. Om HrimHrumNamah.
How to identify:-
· To identifyRudraksh, boil the rudraksh in water for some hours, if rudraksh does not give away its colour or there is no effect on it, then it is real.
· By cutting Rudraksh, if there are same numbers of circles inside also as there are on its outside, then it is a real rudraksh. This test is considered correct but is has a negative aspect as well that then Rudraksh is destroyed.
· For identifying Rudraksh, scrape it with any sharp instrument, if some filament come out then consider it as real rudraksh.
· The outer level of two real rudraksh are not stony but fake rudraksh is like stony.
· Another solution is that keep the Rudraksh in water if is sinks then it will be real, if it does not sink then it is fake, but this test is not considered useful because the capability of rudraksh to sink or not to sink depends on its density and its being raw or being riped and rudraksh made up of any metal or heavy material will also sink in water.
· By keeping the bead of rudraksh in between two coins of copper, it shakes
· Because rudraksh has magnetic force that is why it shakes.
· It is said that keep the rudraksh in the nails of both the thumbs and if it revolves then it is real otherwise fake, but this method is also not correct.
· By seeing ten face rudraksh carefully, there is an impression of sign of prong (Trishul) or eye. Keeping the beads of rudraksh in sun light for a long time and there is no crack on rudraksh or it does not break then it should be considered as real.
· Before buying rudraksh some basic things must be kept in mind that Rudraksh should not be affected by worms, it should not be broken, should not be fully round and should not be rip off or split while making hole in it then those rudrakshs must not be worn.