Its Lord is Saptrishi, Lakshmi is achieved by it and money-wealth, fame is achieved. If you have ever stolen gold, done cow-slaughter and have done various types of many sins, it makes them sacred. This rudraksh is destroyer of sins and provides land. Seven Face Rudraksh is form of Goddess Lakshmi and it is operated by Saturn. For persons, who are suffering from economic, physical and mental difficulties, this is the best solution. Persons who are suffering from any type of toxicity will be free from it if they wear this rudraksh. By wearing this, work, business etc. gets increased. As per astrology, persos who are under the effect of destroyer planet, they can wear it, it works like a safety guard and the person is free from the fear of untimely death.
· This rudraksh is very helpful in receiving money and progress in business.
· By wearing Seven Face Rudraksh pleasure in married life is increased and virility gets strengthen.
· By wearing Seven Face Rudraksh mutual understanding and cooperation and love in husband-wife are increased.
· By wearing it person is free from the feeling of greed and pride.
· Since it is operated by Saturn, for being free from the effects of Saturn, a person can wear it.
· It provides a person spiritual pleasure.
· Destroys the enemies, brings fame, respect and progress in life.
Mantra:- Om HrumNaham. Om Ananteynamah
How to identify:-
· To identify Rudraksh, boil the rudraksh in water for some hours, if rudraksh does not give away its colour or there is no effect on it, then it is real.
· By cutting Rudraksh, if there are same numbers of circles inside also as there are on its outside, then it is a real rudraksh. This test is considered correct but is has a negative aspect as well that then Rudraksh is destroyed.
· For identifying Rudraksh, scrape it with any sharp instrument, if some filament come out then consider it as real rudraksh.
· The outer level of two real rudraksh are not stony but fake rudraksh is like stony.
· Another solution is that keep the Rudraksh in water if is sinks then it will be real, if it does not sink then it is fake, but this test is not considered useful because the capability of rudraksh to sink or not to sink depends on its density and its being raw or being riped and rudraksh made up of any metal or heavy material will also sink in water.
· By keeping the bead of rudraksh in between two coins of copper, it shakes
· Because rudraksh has magnetic force that is why it shakes.
· It is said that keep the rudraksh in the nails of both the thumbs and if it revolves then it is real otherwise fake, but this method is also not correct.
· By seeing seven face rudraksh carefully, there is an impression of sign of prong (Trishul) or eye. Keeping the beads of rudraksh in sun light for a long time and there is no crack on rudraksh or it does not break then it should be considered as real.
· Before buying rudraksh some basic things must be kept in mind that Rudraksh should not be affected by worms, it should not be broken, should not be fully round and should not be rip off or split while making hole in it then those rudrakshs must not be worn.