One Face (एक मुखी)
This Rudraksh is a form of Lord Shankar. By holding this Rudraksh both luxuries and salvation will be achieved. Lord Shiva is a welfare God, hence from first tear that fell down from his eye, one face (एक मुखी) rudraksh got generated and therefore one mouth rudraksh is considered as the most important and welfare well beingrudraksh. One is round and another is in cashew shape but the one which is round bead of Nepal is considered as the real one mouth and welfare rudraksh.
· By wearing this rudraksh in neck, person becomes ambitious and he gets success in all his works. By keeping it at head while taking bath, you will get the virtue of Ganga Bath.
· Persons who are filthy and unholy or who do wrong and unsocial work, they get liberated from all their wrongdoings with the touch of this rudraksh.
· Only by holding one face rudraksh, a person is liberated from his serious sins, his mind gets peace, gets control on all his senses and moves towards achieving theology.
· By holding/wearing this, one could be escaped from the conspiracies of enemies and this rudrakshis also helpful in achieving devotion, salvation, contrivance and wealth.
· One face rudraksh is very fortunate for Jataks having zodiac sign as Leo.
· Where there is worship of rudraksh, goddess Lakshmi will not go from that place.
Mantra: Om hrimnamah. Om namahshivay.
How to identify?
· To identifyRudraksh, boil the rudraksh in water for some hours, if rudraksh does not give away its colour or there is no effect on it, then it is real.
· By cutting Rudraksh, if there are same numbers of circles inside also as there are on its outside, then it is a real rudraksh. This test is considered correct but is has a negative aspect as well that then Rudraksh is destroyed.
· For identifying Rudraksh, scrape it with any sharp instrument, if some filament come out then consider it as real rudraksh.
· The outer level of two real rudraksh are not stony but fake rudraksh is like stony.
· Another solution is that keep the Rudraksh in water if is sinks then it will be real, if it does not sink then it is fake, but this test is not considered useful because the capability of rudraksh to sink or not to sink depends on its density and its being raw or being riped and rudraksh made up of any metal or heavy material will also sink in water.
· By keeping the bead of rudraksh in between two coins of copper, it shakes
· Because rudraksh has magnetic force that is why it shakes.
· It is said that keep the rudraksh in the nails of both the thumbs and if it revolves then it is real otherwise fake, but this method is also notcorrect.
· By seeing one face rudraksh carefully, there is an impression of sign of prong (Trishul) or eye. Keeping the beads of rudraksh in sun light for a long time and there is no crack on rudraksh or it does not break then it should be considered as real.
Before buying rudraksh some
basic things must be kept in mind that Rudraksh is not affected by worms, it is
not broken, should not be fully round and is not rip off or split while making
hole in it then those rudrakshs must not be worn.