Nine Face (नवमुखी रुद्राक्ष)Rudraksh
This Rudraksh is accomplished with nine powers, its lord is Goddess Durga. The wearer of this gets fruits of four Dhams and all Tiraths. This is known to be form of Dharmraj. By wearing this, valor, bravery and diligency is increased. This is worn for safety from sudden incidents and for serenity of disadvantages of inauspicious Ketu. By wearing this blessings and closeness with power is achieved. By using it tolerance and strength is increased.
· By wearing Nine Face Rudraksh, Tantric Sidhiyan are achieved and knowledge of tantra field is enhanced.
· By wearing Nine Face Rudraksh on left hand person gets Bhairav-Sidhi and he remains always sacred from body & mind.
· In Navratri, chanting the mantra of Narvan Mantra on nine mouth rudraksh garland, the mantra gets accomplished and blessings of Mother Bhagwati is achieved.
· By using it, the business and trade grows, and enemies are destroyed.
· By wearing it, the fear of untimely death vanishes.
· The governing planet of Nine Face Rudraksh is Ketu and hence it frees from bad effects of Ketu.
· By using it, person feels energy and increase of activeness and self-confidence.
Mantra:- Om MahabhairvayeNamah, Om HrimHrumNamah.
How to identify: -
· To identify Rudraksh, boil the rudraksh in water for some hours, if rudraksh does not give away its colour or there is no effect on it, then it is real.
· By cutting Rudraksh, if there are same numbers of circles inside also as there are on its outside, then it is a real rudraksh. This test is considered correct but is has a negative aspect as well that then Rudraksh is destroyed.
· For identifying Rudraksh, scrape it with any sharp instrument, if some filament come out then consider it as real rudraksh.
· The outer level of two real rudraksh are not stony but fake rudraksh is like stony.
· Another solution is that keep the Rudraksh in water if is sinks then it will be real, if it does not sink then it is fake, but this test is not considered useful because the capability of rudraksh to sink or not to sink depends on its density and its being raw or being riped and rudraksh made up of any metal or heavy material will also sink in water.
· By keeping the bead of rudraksh in between two coins of copper, it shakes
· Because rudraksh has magnetic force that is why it shakes.
· It is said that keep the rudraksh in the nails of both the thumbs and if it revolves then it is real otherwise fake, but this method is also not correct.
· By seeing Nine Face Rudraksh carefully, there is an impression of sign of prong (Trishul) or eye. Keeping the beads of rudraksh in sun light for a long time and there is no crack on rudraksh or it does not break then it should be considered as real.
· Before buying rudraksh some basic things must be kept in mind that Rudraksh should not be affected by worms, it should not be broken, should not be fully round and should not be rip off or split while making hole in it then those rudrakshs must not be worn.