14 Face (चतुर्दश मुखी)Rudraksh
This rudraksh is a form of Lord Hanumanji. This is a visual form of fourteen knowledges, fourteen worlds and fourteen mankind, by wearing it, there will be relief from all sins & all ailments. Health is restored. By wearing Chaturdashmukhi rudraksh on crest, person gets absolute position. Since Lord Hanumanji resides in this rudraksh, hence any bad obstacle, ghost, phantom does not harm the person and the person lives his life fearless. By wearing fourteen mouth rudraksh, strength, ability & enthusiasm increases and there will be safety at the time of hardship.
· By worshiping Lord Hanumanji while wearing fourteen face rudraksh, person gets absolute position and gets devotion.
· By wearing this rudraksh, effects of Saturn and Mars gets calm and enemies are destroyed.
· By chanting Lord Purushottam’s mantra on this rudraksh garland, person gets position of Baikunth and feeling of morality arises.
Mantra:- Om Hanumate Namah. Om Namah
How to identify:-
· To identify Rudraksh, boil the rudraksh in water for some hours, if rudraksh does not give away its colour or there is no effect on it, then it is real.
· By cutting Rudraksh, if there are same numbers of circles inside also as there are on its outside, then it is a real rudraksh. This test is considered correct but is has a negative aspect as well that then Rudraksh is destroyed.
· For identifying Rudraksh, scrape it with any sharp instrument, if some filament come out then consider it as real rudraksh.
· The outer level of two real rudraksh are not stony but fake rudraksh is like stony.
· Another solution is that keep the Rudraksh in water if is sinks then it will be real, if it does not sink then it is fake, but this test is not considered useful because the capability of rudraksh to sink or not to sink depends on its density and its being raw or being riped and rudraksh made up of any metal or heavy material will also sink in water.
· By keeping the bead of rudraksh in between two coins of copper, it shakes
· Because rudraksh has magnetic force that is why it shakes.
· It is said that keep the rudraksh in the nails of both the thumbs and if it revolves then it is real otherwise fake, but this method is also not correct.
· Before buying rudraksh some basic things must be kept in mind that Rudrakshshould not be affected by worms, it should not be broken, should not be fully round and should not be rip off or split while making hole in it then those rudrakshs must not be worn.