Four Face (चार मुखी) Rudraksh
This is a form of Brahmaji and represents four vedas. It provides human being four things i.e. Religion, Wealth, Carnality and Salvation. By wearing it mental diseases are cured and good & righteous thoughts are generated. This rudraksh is operator of Mercury and provides success in education. Provides wisdom and knowledge and mental illness depleted. Physical health remains good and this rudraksh is very useful for creative people. If a person is moron then he should be worn this four face rudraksh, by wearing this person’s wisdom gets sharpen and his capability increases.
· This rudraksh helps Doctors, engineers and teachers etc. to do their physical work.
· By wearing this all wasteful worries gets lost and it takes towards the path of religion and gives success.
· By wearing this rudraksh success is achieved in the field of education.
· For stomach, uterus, blood pressure and heart diseases etc. various diseases, some beads of this four mouth rudraksh should be soaked in water in a clay pot and by drinking this water after an interval of every 24 hours, empty stomach in the morning will give definite benefits. Nerves and mental diseases will be depleted. Four face rudraksh sharpens children’s brain, sharpens memory power and give strength in getting education and learning.
Mantra:- Om hrinnamah. Om BrahamneNamah.
How to identify: -
· To identify Rudraksh, boil the rudraksh in water for some hours, if rudraksh does not give away its colour or there is no effect on it, then it is real.
· By cutting Rudraksh, if there are same numbers of circles inside also as there are on its outside, then it is a real rudraksh. This test is considered correct but is has a negative aspect as well that then Rudraksh is destroyed.
· For identifying Rudraksh, scrape it with any sharp instrument, if some filament come out then consider it as real rudraksh.
· The outer level of two real rudraksh are not stony but fake rudraksh is like stony.
· Another solution is that keep the Rudraksh in water if is sinks then it will be real, if it does not sink then it is fake, but this test is not considered useful because the capability of rudraksh to sink or not to sink depends on its density and its being raw or being riped and rudraksh made up of any metal or heavy material will also sink in water.
· By keeping the bead of rudraksh in between two coins of copper, it shakes
· Because rudraksh has magnetic force that is why it shakes.
· It is said that keep the rudraksh in the nails of both the thumbs and if it revolves then it is real otherwise fake, but this method is also notcorrect.
· By seeing four face rudraksh carefully, there is an impression of sign of prong (Trishul) or eye. Keeping the beads of rudraksh in sun light for a long time and there is no crack on rudraksh or it does not break then it should be considered as real.
· Before buying rudraksh some basic things must be kept in mind that Rudrakshshould not be affected by worms, it should not be broken, should not be fully round and should not be rip off or split while making hole in it then those rudrakshs must not be worn.