Five Face (पंचमुखी)Rudraksh
This Rudraksh is form of Kalagni Rudra. Its’ lord is Kalagnij. With the use of it sorrows and poverty is destroyed, and holiness rises. Physical health is achieved, and it destroys sins. This is a form of Five Brahmas and five elements. This is destroyer of sorrows & poverty and it is recuperative, age-lifting, all welfare, conferring happiness and desirable wish fulfilment. As per the astrological aspects, this represents Jupiter Planet. Five face Rudraksh gives freedom from mental tensions, destroys enemies and free from the danger of poisonous animals like snakes-scorpions. Five Face Rudraksh diminishes sins and fully fruitful.
· Chanting of Mahamrityunjay and Gayatri Mantra on this Rudraksh garland gives very quick accomplishment.
· Chanting of one garland of mantra Om NamahShivay on rugraksh garland, mantra becomes very quick fruitful and with this mantra any work will be successful.
· By wearing five mouth rudraksh, heinous sins like eating of non-eatable foods and womanising get destroyed by Lord Shiva.
· By using this rudraksh, mind gets peace, fickleness of mind gets reduced.
· Control on blood pressure, freedom from mental tensions.
Mantra:-Om HrimNamah, Om NamahShivay
How to identify: -
· To identifyRudraksh, boil the rudraksh in water for some hours, if rudraksh does not give away its colour or there is no effect on it, then it is real.
· By cutting Rudraksh, if there are same numbers of circles inside also as there are on its outside, then it is a real rudraksh. This test is considered correct but is has a negative aspect as well that then Rudraksh is destroyed.
· For identifying Rudraksh, scrape it with any sharp instrument, if some filament come out then consider it as real rudraksh.
· The outer level of two real rudraksh are not stony but fake rudraksh is like stony.
· Another solution is that keep the Rudraksh in water if is sinks then it will be real, if it does not sink then it is fake, but this test is not considered useful because the capability of rudraksh to sink or not to sink depends on its density and its being raw or being riped and rudraksh made up of any metal or heavy material will also sink in water.
· By keeping the bead of rudraksh in between two coins of copper, it shakes
· Because rudraksh has magnetic force that is why it shakes.
· It is said that keep the rudraksh in the nails of both the thumbs and if it revolves then it is real otherwise fake, but this method is also notcorrect.
· By seeing five face rudraksh carefully, there is an impression of sign of prong (Trishul) or eye. Keeping the beads of rudraksh in sun light for a long time and there is no crack on rudraksh or it does not break then it should be considered as real.
Before buying rudraksh some
basic things must be kept in mind that Rudrakshshould not be affected by worms,
it should not be broken, should not be fully round and should not be rip off or
split while making hole in it then those rudrakshs must not be worn.