Eleven Face(एकादश मुखी)Rudraksh
Eleven Face Rudraksh is considered like Rudra. This is called as image of one face rudraksh. This Eleven Face Rudraksh is provider of wealth. By wearing this accomplishment in all works is achieved. Eleven Face Rudraksh is considered as containing spiritual effect. This is also called as image of eleven rudras and eleventh incarnation of Lord Shiva, i.e. Hanuman.
Eleven Face Rudraksh is provider of equal glory of donation of one thousand cows. Lord Indra is the owner of this Rudraksh, hence by wearing it, happiness, wealth and fame is achieved. By this, senses and mind remain controlled. This is helpful in Yog-Sadhna, Yam-Niyam, AasanShatkarm and other Yogic activities.
· If Eleven Face Rudraksh is hold on Ekadashi, in neck or head, then Lord Vishnu is pleased and provide glory of AshwamedhYagya.
· If Acarpouse women wears it with having faith in it, will get the good luck of having children.
· Victims of brain-disorders and those who do brain related works, will get strength.
Mantra:- Om Hrim Hrum Namah. Om Sarvebhya Rudrebhya Namah
How to identify:-
· To identify Rudraksh, boil the rudraksh in water for some hours, if rudraksh does not give away its colour or there is no effect on it, then it is real.
· By cutting Rudraksh, if there are same numbers of circles inside also as there are on its outside, then it is a real rudraksh. This test is considered correct but is has a negative aspect as well that then Rudraksh is destroyed.
· For identifying Rudraksh, scrape it with any sharp instrument, if some filament come out then consider it as real rudraksh.
· The outer level of two real rudraksh are not stony but fake rudraksh is like stony.
· Another solution is that keep the Rudraksh in water if is sinks then it will be real, if it does not sink then it is fake, but this test is not considered useful because the capability of rudraksh to sink or not to sink depends on its density and its being raw or being riped and rudraksh made up of any metal or heavy material will also sink in water.
· By keeping the bead of rudraksh in between two coins of copper, it shakes
· Because rudraksh has magnetic force that is why it shakes.
· It is said that keep the rudraksh in the nails of both the thumbs and if it revolves then it is real otherwise fake, but this method is also not correct.
· By seeing Eleven Face Rudraksh carefully, there is an impression of sign of prong (Trishul) or eye. Keeping the beads of rudraksh in sun light for a long time and there is no crack on rudraksh or it does not break then it should be considered as real.
· Before buying rudraksh some basic things must be kept in mind that Rudraksh should not be affected by worms, it should not be broken, should not be fully round and should not be rip off or split while making hole in it then those rudrakshs must not be worn.