Eight Face Rudraksh
Eighth Face Rudraksh is form of Vinayak. All the obstacles of the wearer of this gets removed He gets victory in all eight directions and gets success in court cases. Eight Face Rudraksh is a provider of wisdom and education. By wearing this, person gets strength to control its senses and the fear of all obstacles like ghost phantom vanishes. By wearing Eight Face Rudraksh, the feelings of hatred & jealousy go away. Good feelings of faith and righteous thoughts come in mind. By wearing this mind is concentrated and gets free from disorientation.
· By chanting on this garland of Rudraksh, person gets Sidhi of Lord Ganesha very quickly and gets victory in all the eight directions.
· By wearing this rudraksh victory is achieved in court cases, besides, safety from accidents and mighty enemies and obstacles of Ghost Phantom, Vampire, Demon etc.
· By wearing this Rudraksh, sin of sexual intercourse with an evil woman gets destroyed.
· Eight Face Rudraksh is helpful for achieving salvation and Kundalini Jagaran.
· Eight Face Rudraksh is a form of Bhairav Nath.
· Provides relief from incurable diseases and increases fame and respect.
· For rescue from bad effects of Rahu, this could be worn.
Mantra:-Om HrumNamah, Om Shree MahaganadhipatyeNamah
How to identify:-
· To identify Rudraksh, boil the rudraksh in water for some hours, if rudraksh does not give away its colour or there is no effect on it, then it is real.
· By cutting Rudraksh, if there are same numbers of circles inside also as there are on its outside, then it is a real rudraksh. This test is considered correct but is has a negative aspect as well that then Rudraksh is destroyed.
· For identifying Rudraksh, scrape it with any sharp instrument, if some filament come out then consider it as real rudraksh.
· The outer level of two real rudraksh are not stony but fake rudraksh is like stony.
· Another solution is that keep the Rudraksh in water if is sinks then it will be real, if it does not sink then it is fake, but this test is not considered useful because the capability of rudraksh to sink or not to sink depends on its density and its being raw or being riped and rudraksh made up of any metal or heavy material will also sink in water.
· By keeping the bead of rudraksh in between two coins of copper, it shakes
· Because rudraksh has magnetic force that is why it shakes.
· It is said that keep the rudraksh in the nails of both the thumbs and if it revolves then it is real otherwise fake, but this method is also notcorrect.
· By seeing eight face rudraksh carefully, there is an impression of sign of prong (Trishul) or eye. Keeping the beads of rudraksh in sun light for a long time and there is no crack on rudraksh or it does not break then it should be considered as real.
Before buying rudraksh some
basic things must be kept in mind that Rudraksh should not be affected by worms,
it should not be broken, should not be fully round and should not be rip off or
split while making hole in it then those rudrakshas must not be worn.