गौरी-शंकर रुद्राक्ष (Gauri Shankar Rudraksh)
Naturally internally united Gauri Shankar Rudraksh is considered as immense powerful Shiv-Parvati form of Shiv-Shakti. By wearing it Shiv and Shakti i.e. Mata Parvati i.e. Mata Parvati’s blessings and mercy is achieved equally. By wearing it love in increased between husband and wife and their married life becomes pleasureful. Health is favourable and longevity increases and success is achieved in competitive examinations.
· By wearing it love between husband and wife is increased in their married life and special pleasure is achieved.
· This rudraksh is considered as very helpful in money-arrival and progress in business.
· By wearing Gauri-Shankar Rudraksh men gets pleasure of women and mutual cooperation and respect & love is increased.
· This rudraksh is considered more useful for achieving Lord Shiv devotion. Lord Shiva and Maa Shakti reside in this rudraksh.
Mantra:- Om Gauri shankaray Namah
How to identify:-
· To identify Rudraksh, boil the rudraksh in water for some hours, if rudraksh does not give away its colour or there is no effect on it, then it is real.
· By cutting Rudraksh, if there are same numbers of circles inside also as there are on its outside, then it is a real rudraksh. This test is considered correct but is has a negative aspect as well that then Rudraksh is destroyed.
· For identifying Rudraksh, scrape it with any sharp instrument, if some filament come out then consider it as real rudraksh.
· The outer level of two real rudraksh are not stony but fake rudraksh is like stony.
· Another solution is that keep the Rudraksh in water if is sinks then it will be real, if it does not sink then it is fake, but this test is not considered useful because the capability of rudraksh to sink or not to sink depends on its density and its being raw or being riped and rudraksh made up of any metal or heavy material will also sink in water.
· By keeping the bead of rudraksh in between two coins of copper, it shakes, because rudraksh has magnetic force that is why it shakes.
· It is said that keep the rudraksh in the nails of both the thumbs and if it revolves then it is real otherwise fake, but this method is also not correct.
· Before buying rudraksh some basic things must be kept in mind that Rudraksh should not be affected by worms, it should not be broken, should not be fully round and should not be rip off or split while making hole in it then those rudrakshas must not be worn.