14 Face (चतुर्दश मुखी)Rudraksh
This Rudraksha is a form of Lord Hanumanji. This is a visual form of fourteen pieces of knowledge, fourteen worlds, and fourteen mankind, by wearing it, there will be relief from all sins & all ailments. Health is restored. By wearing Chaturdashmukhi rudraksha on the crest, a person gets the absolute position. Since Lord Hanumanji resides in this rudraksha, hence any bad obstacle, ghost, phantom does not harm the person and the person lives his life fearless. By wearing fourteen mouth rudraksha, strength, ability & enthusiasm increases and there will be safety at the time of hardship.
· By worshiping Lord Hanumanji while wearing fourteen face rudraksha, a person gets the absolute position and gets devotion.
· By wearing this rudraksha, the effects of Saturn and Mars gets calm and enemies are destroyed.
· By chanting Lord Purushottam’s mantra on this rudraksha garland, a person gets the position of Baikunth, and a feeling of morality arises.
Mantra:- Om Hanumate Namah. Om Namah
How to identify:-
· To identify Rudraksha, boil the rudraksha in water for some hours, if rudraksha does not give away its color or there is no effect on it, then it is real.
· By cutting Rudraksha, if there are the same numbers of circles inside also as there are on its outside, then it is a real rudraksha. This test is considered correct but it has a negative aspect as well that then Rudraksha is destroyed.
· For identifying Rudraksha, scrape it with any sharp instrument, if some filament comes out then consider it as real rudraksha.
· The outer level of two real rudraksha is not stony but fake rudraksha is like stony.
· Another solution is that keep the Rudraksha in water if it sinks then it will be real if it does not sink then it is fake, but this test is not considered useful because the capability of rudraksha to sink or not to sink depends on its density and it's being raw or being riped and rudraksha made up of any metal or heavy material will also sink in water.
· By keeping the bead of rudraksha in between two coins of copper, it shakes
· Because rudraksha has a magnetic force that is why it shakes.
· It is said that keep the rudraksha in the nails of both the thumbs and if it revolves then it is real otherwise fake, but this method is also not correct.
· Before buying rudraksha some basic things must be kept in mind that Rudrakshshould not be affected by worms, it should not be broken, should not be fully round, and should not be a rip-off or split while making holes in it then that rudraksha must not be worn.