Four Face (चार मुखी) Rudraksha
This is a form of Brahmaji and represents four Vedas. It provides human being four things i.e. Religion, Wealth, Carnality, and Salvation. By wearing it mental diseases are cured and good & righteous thoughts are generated. This rudraksha is the operator of Mercury and provides success in education. Provides wisdom and knowledge and mental illness depleted. Physical health remains good and this Rudraksha is very useful for creative people. If a person is a moron then he should be worn this four-face rudraksha, by wearing this person’s wisdom gets sharpen and his capability increases.
· This rudraksha helps Doctors, engineers, and teachers etc. to do their physical work.
· By wearing this all wasteful worries get lost and it takes towards the path of religion and gives success.
· By wearing this rudraksha success is achieved in the field of education.
· For stomach, uterus, blood pressure and heart diseases, etc. various diseases, some beads of this four mouth rudraksha should be soaked in water in a clay pot and by drinking this water after an interval of every 24 hours, an empty stomach in the morning will give definite benefits. Nerves and mental diseases will be depleted. Four face rudraksha sharpens children’s brain, sharpens memory power, and gives strength in getting education and learning.
Mantra:- Om hrinnamah. Om BrahamneNamah.
How to identify: -
· To identify Rudraksha, boil the rudraksha in water for some hours, if rudraksha does not give away its color or there is no effect on it, then it is real.
· By cutting Rudraksha, if there are the same numbers of circles inside also as there are on its outside, then it is a real rudraksha. This test is considered correct but it has a negative aspect as well that then Rudraksha is destroyed.
· For identifying Rudraksha, scrape it with any sharp instrument, if some filament comes out then consider it as real rudraksha.
· The outer level of two real rudraksha is not stony but fake rudraksha is like stony.
· Another solution is that keep the Rudraksha in water if it sinks then it will be real, if it does not sink then it is fake, but this test is not considered useful because the capability of rudraksha to sink or not to sink depends on its density and it's being raw or being riped and rudraksha made up of any metal or heavy material will also sink in water.
· By keeping the bead of rudraksha in between two coins of copper, it shakes
· Because rudraksha has a magnetic force that is why it shakes.
· It is said that keep the rudraksha in the nails of both the thumbs and if it revolves then it is real otherwise fake, but this method is also not correct.
· By seeing four face rudraksha carefully, there is an impression of the sign of prong (Trishul) or eye. Keeping the beads of rudraksha in sunlight for a long time and there is no crack on rudraksha or it does not break then it should be considered as real.
· Before buying rudraksha some basic things must be kept in mind that Rudrakshshould not be affected by worms, it should not be broken, should not be fully round, and should not be a rip-off or split while making holes in it then that rudraksha must not be worn.