Eight Face Rudraksha
Eighth Face Rudraksha is a form of Vinayak. All the obstacles of the wearer of this get removed He gets the victory in all eight directions and gets success in court cases. Eight Face Rudraksha is a provider of wisdom and education. By wearing this, a person gets the strength to control his senses, and the fear of all obstacles like ghost phantom vanishes. By wearing Eight Face Rudraksha, the feelings of hatred & jealousy go away. Good feelings of faith and righteous thoughts come to mind. By wearing this mind is concentrated and gets free from disorientation.
· By chanting on this garland of Rudraksha, a person gets Sidhi of Lord Ganesha very quickly and gets the victory in all the eight directions.
· By wearing this rudraksha victory is achieved in court cases, besides, safety from accidents and mighty enemies and obstacles of Ghost Phantom, Vampire, Demon, etc.
· By wearing this Rudraksha, the sin of sexual intercourse with an evil woman gets destroyed.
· Eight Face Rudraksha is helpful for achieving salvation and Kundalini Jagaran.
· Eight Face Rudraksha is a form of Bhairav Nath.
· Provides relief from incurable diseases and increases fame and respect.
· For rescue from bad effects of Rahu, this could be worn.
Mantra:-Om HrumNamah, Om Shree MahaganadhipatyeNamah
How to identify:-
· To identify Rudraksha, boil the rudraksha in water for some hours, if rudraksha does not give away its color or there is no effect on it, then it is real.
· By cutting Rudraksha, if there are the same numbers of circles inside also as there are on its outside, then it is a real rudraksha. This test is considered correct but it has a negative aspect as well that then Rudraksha is destroyed.
· For identifying Rudraksha, scrape it with any sharp instrument, if some filament comes out then consider it as real rudraksha.
· The outer level of two real rudraksha is not stony but fake rudraksha is like stony.
· Another solution is that keep the Rudraksha in water if it sinks then it will be real, if it does not sink then it is fake, but this test is not considered useful because the capability of rudraksha to sink or not to sink depends on its density and it's being raw or being riped and rudraksha made up of any metal or heavy material will also sink in water.
· By keeping the bead of rudraksha in between two coins of copper, it shakes
· Because rudraksha has a magnetic force that is why it shakes.
· It is said that keep the rudraksha in the nails of both the thumbs and if it revolves then it is real otherwise fake, but this method is also not correct.
· By seeing eight face rudraksha carefully, there is an impression of the sign of prong (Trishul) or eye. Keeping the beads of rudraksha in sunlight for a long time and there is no crack on rudraksha or it does not break then it should be considered as real.
Before buying rudraksha some
basic things must be kept in mind that Rudraksha should not be affected by worms,
it should not be broken, should not be fully round, and should not be rip off or
split while making holes in it then those rudrakshas must not be worn.